Tropical Ceviche, Brazil
- Sushi Grade White Fish, Cleaned, filleted, partially frozen
- One large mango, finely chopped
- One small pineapple, finely chopped
- Two oranges, Cut into segments (making sure to remove all your pith)
- Half a green bell pepper, finely chopped
- Red pepper, finely chopped
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Fresh Hot Pepper, Finely diced
- Half a red Onion, Finely diced
- Salt, to taste
1. Mix all ingredients except for fish and lime in a large bowl.
2. Leave to rest for three or four hours.
3. Prepare the fish and then wrap in plastic wrap and place in the freezer for two hours.
4. Remove fish from freezer and let it partially thaw.
5. Cut the fish into slices half a centimeter thick and
6. Lay out on a serving platter.
7. Top the fish with the sauce you made earlier before squeezing the fresh limejuice over everything.
8. Serve in the center of the table letting everyone attack the dish as they wish.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 at 17:19 and is filed under Brazilian Recipes, Ceviche, Ceviche Recipes, Cycling Recipes, World Cycling, World Food. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.