Nuoc Mam – Vietnamese Fish Sauce Dip
- 100 ml of water
- 2 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 Red chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (the best comes fromk Phu Quoc)
1. Mix all of the above together and use as a dipping sauce for anything from Banh Khot to Banh Xeo.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 at 08:28 and is filed under Mekong Posts, Mekong Recipes, Uncategorized, Vietnamese Recipes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.