There is nothing better than good food after a bike ride. For the last six years I have been cycling and eating all over the world. From grilled snakes in Cambodia to wild pigs in France. With this menu you can discover all my pedal powered adventures. Explore & Enjoy
Impossible to find amongst the shiny shelves of English supermarkets I hadn’t eaten chicken hearts until I arrived here in Brazil. Having never found them in England I’m not sure where to go to buy them but a good place to start would be your local butcher. They incredible tasty and make a great, cheap addition to any summer BBQ.
30 chicken hearts. (Makes six skewers)
A good splash of olive oil
Chopped fresh Time
A good splash of Worcestershire sauce.
Long wooden BBQ skewers
1. Wash the chicken hearts of any blood and place in a bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and marinate for a couple of hours while you fire up the BBQ.
3. Slide five hearts onto each long wooden skewer.
4. Grill for two minutes on each side brushing with a little of the marinate.
5. If you want to be truly Brazilian serve with a little Farofa. (see recipe)