Grilled Chicken Heart Skewers, Brazil.
- 30 chicken hearts. (Makes six skewers)
- A good splash of olive oil
- Chopped fresh Time
- A good splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Ground salt
- Black pepper
- Long wooden BBQ skewers
1. Wash the chicken hearts of any blood and place in a bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and marinate for a couple of hours while you fire up the BBQ.
3. Slide five hearts onto each long wooden skewer.
4. Grill for two minutes on each side brushing with a little of the marinate.
5. If you want to be truly Brazilian serve with a little Farofa. (see recipe)