Ceviche de Plátano, Costa Rica
- 3 green plátanos
- 1 small bunch of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 chile dulce finely chopped
- 6 limes
- A pinch of salt
1. Put the platono in boiling water for 5 – 7 minutes to remove the stain.
2. Leave the platanos to cool and then dice in small chunks. 2. Place all the ingredients in mixing bowl and soak in the juice of the limes for 2 – 3 hours.
3. Refrigerate and you’re ready serve with some crispy tostadas and cold beer.