There is nothing better than good food after a bike ride. For the last six years I have been cycling and eating all over the world. From grilled snakes in Cambodia to wild pigs in France. With this menu you can discover all my pedal powered adventures. Explore & Enjoy
2. Place the garlic cloves and pumpkin segments on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Spread the pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet on a separate baking tray and dust with a little garlic salt and place in the oven with the pumpkin.
4. Roast the pumpkin and garlic and seeds for about 30 minutes, so the pumpkin is cooked through, the garlic is soft and the seeds are golden brown. Leave to cool. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, sweat the onion, cumin, carrot and celery until the onion is soft.
5. Add chicken stock and bring to the boil, simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
6. Scoop the pumpkin flesh away from the skin and add to the pot, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
7. Puree this mixture in your blender till smooth, adding the peeled roasted garlic as you wiz.
8. Serve with an artistic swirl of sour cream some fresh parsley and roasted pumpkin seeds.